McPherson News Center & Legal Postings
Read All About It!
In order to maintain transparency and keep up with all communication, we have created the McPherson News Center & Legal Postings. This page is dedicated to educating the McPherson community about the ins and outs of the News Center.
What will be published in the News Center?
Publications such as calendar events, public hearing announcements, job postings, ordinances, financial information, resolutions, and any other legal notices that will need to be published.
How do I sign up for notifications?
Signing up is easy! Click on the Notify Me icon to sign up for the publications you would like to be notified of. You’ll have plenty of options like:
- City of McPherson News: Job Postings, Resolutions, and Press Releases.
- City of McPherson Publications: Ordinances, Budget Publications, Financial Info, Big Postings, Public Hearings, Notice of Violations, and other information that needs formal publication.
- City Calendar: Events and meetings sponsored or put on by the City of McPherson, McPherson Convention and Visitors Bureau, and the Community Building.
- News Releases: Official news releases from the City of McPherson.
- Public Works: Road and Construction Updates
Where else can I find this information?
Join our Facebook group! We have created a special group just for our legal postings and other news that pertain to City information.
Separate sealed qualifications, proposals, and bids for the construction of 0450-030 Chip Seal-Fog Seal 2021, for the City of McPherson, Kansas will be received by April 15, 2021, Read on...
Separate sealed qualifications, proposals, and bids for the construction of 0450-020 2021 Mill and Overlays, for the City of McPherson, Kansas will be received by April 15, 2021... Read on...
State of Receipts and Disbursements for January 1, 2021 - March 31, 2021 Read on...
ORDINANCE NO. 3352 AN ORDINANCE CHANGING THE ZONING DISTRICT CLASSIFICATION OF CERTAIN LANDS LOCATED IN THE CITY OF McPHERSON, KANSAS, UNDER THE AUTHORITY GRANTED BY THE ZONING REGULATIONS OF THE CITY AS ORIGINALLY APPROVED BY ORDINANCE NO. 3016. Read on...